Thursday 31 December 2020

2020 weekly - week 53

28/12/2020, Monday

Last week of year 2020. I am slowly trying to get back to normal. My back pain is 99% gone so I started my physio lightly today. Feels good to do something you are familiar with, even though my body clearly knows that it's been a while since I exercised.

29/12/2020, Tuesday

Can't resist so I made my fourth cheesecake this year. Same recipe as before but with cranberry swirl. That would be our New Year's eve dessert (if it lasts that long).

31/12/2020, Thursday

All right, folks, last post of 2020. Although the exterior is not looking too good at the moment, personally I felt I have grown during 2020. I've maintained my physio routine (more or less) for a year and I hope to continue my exercise into 2021. I've also learned how to live with coeliac. Going out will still be a challenge but eating at home I feel quite comfortable. I also restarted my French. My speaking and listening is terrible but it certainly feels good to use my brain again. Health wise, I am improving, from head to toes, literally. I am pleased to  learn that I'll be entering 2021 with a stronger version of myself.

Thank you, whoever is up there. And I wish you a healthy and prosperous 20201.


No comments:

Post a Comment