Saturday 19 December 2020

2020 weekly - week 51 (39th week of confinement)

13/12/2020, Sunday

Made chocolate truffles last night. Funny that I only became interested in chocolate after turning 40. Once the gate to chocolate (heaven) is open, it's no coming back. I just can't seem to get enough! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I hurt my back or hip every time I change the bed linens. Why? Right now standing up is much more comfortable than sitting down.

14/12/2020, Monday

My physio routine for the coming week.

Exercises today:

1. Morning routine
2. Park run
3. Night routine

Turned out this back pain of mine is pretty serious this time. Unlikely for any kind of exercise this week.

18/12/2020, Friday

One week to Christmas. Back pain is still there but improving. I really hurt myself big time this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment