Saturday 14 November 2020

2020 weekly - week 46 (34th week of confinement)

07/11/2020, Saturday

The best news from the US for the past four years, my 4-year-long bad dream is about to finish. Thank You!

We celebrated with roast pork belly, Brussel sprouts with chestnuts, pig in the blanket and apple puree. Although it's a planned dry run for St Nicolas day, I confessed that I added pig in the blanket and chestnuts as soon as I heard the news.


08/11/2020, Sunday

Can't believe that I started listening to Christmas music from November this year. Given all the uncertainties and anxiety, I find Christmas music very calming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My physio routine for the coming week. 

I promised that I won't tinker my shortbread recipe but I broke my promise. I tried the same recipe with an egg and reducing the butter a bit. It's not as good. It tastes eggy and this sorghum flour blend (40% sorghum+30% sweet rice+30% potato starch) just doesn't work for me. I am gutted. From Now On I Will Stick With My Shortbread Recipe and my usual flour blend.


09/11/2020, Monday

Exercises today:

1. Morning routine
2. Noon at Park
3. Night routine

10/11/2020, Tuesday

Exercises today:

1. Morning routine
2. Noon at Park
3. Night routine

11/11/2020, Wednesday

Exercises today:

1. Morning routine
2. Noon at Park
3. Night routine

I said it before and I will say it again: I love my BUDA people!

12/11/2020, Thursday

Exercises today:

1. Morning routine
2. Noon at Park
3. Night routine

With my annual appraisal over, I can go on holiday now. :-)

13/11/2020, Friday

It turned out that two political figures are leaving/have left the office this week. Great news for the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment