Saturday 12 June 2021

2021 weekly - week 23

06/06/2021, Sunday

The heat continues and I am in fruit heaven. Berries, peaches, nectarines. All juicy and sweet, full of flavor.

This week's menu

Grilled Sea Bass with Olive Garlic Pasta
Smoked Salmon
Tomato Celery and Yellow Split Pea Soup

07/06/2021, Monday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB HIIT Cardio 32 min

Starting another FB program. I've finished two programs this year so far. I really enjoy working out with FB.

08/06/2021, Tuesday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Strength + Upper Body 50 min

Blood test today. My dietitian followed this up for me. I am grateful for her help.

09/06/2021, Wednesday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Cardio Recovery 35 min 

75% off for blueberries and raspberries. Did I say I am in fruit heaven?

10/06/2021, Thursday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Total Body + Abs 45 min 

11/06/2021, Friday

AM: FB Lower Body 40 min

A very sweaty session today! 

Ok, all cats are out of the bag now. Have informed some coworkers about my departure. Would you believe it, the most annoying person not only spilled the beans (before I did) but also dared to ask for my help on his work?! I no longer get worked up by him but remains astonished (one more and hopefully last time) how selfish and arrogant he can be.

Hello Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment