Saturday 19 September 2020

2020 weekly - week 38 (26th week of confinement)

13/09/2020, Sunday

My physio routine this coming week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like today and tomorrow are going to be Indian Summer for us so I made the grilled lamb and carrot pilaf last night. The cumin scented carrot slivers brings out an earthy flavor, different and reassuring. This combo of lamb and rice always conjures up a vast Mongolian mountain plain for me. 


15/09/2020, Tuesday

Decided to take the plunge by taking French B1 again. My first ever online class by Zoom. Worked out  much better than I expected. We can be broken up in smaller groups, in any number. The teacher can drop in and out of the mini groups and check the progress. Highly impressed. I'm going to have fun!


16/09/2020, Wednesday

Discovered a blog which uses Greek yogurt for many baked goods. Why is it special? Because in most cases, it eschews the need of fat. Was I intrigued? Yes. Was I doubtful? Absolutely. Did it work? Perfectly! I couldn't believe it. The texture is not gummy nor dense. Tastes like normal banana bread to me (the recipe I chose). It won't be the last!


17/09/2020, Thursday

The main meetings are behind me. Time to go back to the park!

Total running distance: 5200 meters
Longest non-stopping distance: 2000 + 2000 meters


19/09/2020, Saturday

Woke up to a sad news, one of my heroes passed away. Such a fighter and inspiration. I will remember you forever, RBG.

No comments:

Post a Comment