Saturday 20 June 2020

2020 weekly - week 25 (13th week of confinement)

14/06/2020, Sunday

My physio morning and afternoon routines for the coming week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably hurt my right hip joint during one of the exercises last week. I started to feel pain when I was doing getting up/down from a chair exercise. Thought it would recover the next day but no. Whenever I need to maneuver myself up from a sitting position, I get hip joint pain. I can still do some of the exercises but not the squat type or the chair ones. Well, I just have to wait for my hip to recover. Needless to say, frustrating.

15/06/2020, Monday

Running: 4000 meters
Longest non-stopping distance: 450 meters

17/06/2020, Wednesday

Rediscovered overnight oats. It's particularly good during hot weather days. You could prepare a batch of overnight oat for a week or use a jam jar every night before going to bed. Either way, I soak porridge oats with water and a squirt of lemon juice (1/4 cup oats per serving). I put some chia seeds in sometimes. Let it sit in the fridge and enjoy it in the morning with greek yogurt, fruits (dried or fresh) and peanut butter.

18/06/2020, Thursday

Must be the post-rain coolness. I had a pretty good run at the park today!

Running: 4400 meters (new record!)
Longest non-stopping distance: 800 meters

Hip joint pain is easing, probably 10% left. Doesn't affect me running though.

19/09/2020, Friday

The head quarter offered us a day off today. I was really in the mood of baking so I made quiche lorraine and scones. Soft scone dough is so much easier to work with especially with the help of cling film. It reshapes well and bakes marvelously tall. My 2.0 scone recipe is going to be my ultra favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment