Saturday 22 May 2021

2021 weekly - week 20

16/05/2021, Sunday

The most sensible thing I have heard on the recent Gaza-Israel conflict.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's menu

Aubergine stuffed with tomato and feta
Salmon en croute with creamed spinach
Bacon and Leek Quiche
Lentil and Tomato Soup

17/05/2021, Monday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Strength + Pilates Lower Body 70 min

Good to be back with FB.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary Berry's Salmon en croute is pretty fabulous and easy to put together. I am very into homemade red pesto these days so I have this key ingredient standby. I didn't make the red pesto cream sauce but next time I will try a Greek Yogurt version. This recipe is a keeper.

18/05/2021, Tuesday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Strength Upper Body + Cardio 70 min 

Looks like I am of a week of long FB. As it is low impact, an hour long session is very enjoyable.

19/05/2021, Wednesday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Cardio + Abs 45 min

I was prepared for a fight at Specsaver yesterday but picking up the glasses and trying them turned out to be straightforward. There was a guy there customizing the fitting for me which was probably the most helpful guy I've had and probably the most competent. I love my new glasses in terms of how they fit and work but I will not go back Specsaver for another one, even with 50% ticket offered.

20/05/2021, Thursday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB HIIT + Abs 40 min 

Taking a break with my exercises today to recover a bit. My body has been sore, not unpleasantly though but I had to take a nap yesterday!

21/05/2021, Friday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB HITT + Pilates 70 min

I had a proper sweat today. 

Hello Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment