Saturday 1 May 2021

2021 weekly - week 17

25/04/2021, Sunday

This week's menu
Beef broccoli stir-fry
Pan fried turkey breast with Lemon Caper Sauce
Roast cod with chorizo cream sauce
Green Beans and Tomatoes
Cauliflower and Tomato Soup

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finished Keeping Faith Season 3 today. This is truly a superb series. Excellent acting with gripping and heart wrenching plots. This is the last season of the drama. I will miss Faith immensely.

26/04/2021, Monday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB HIIT + Strength Upper Body 50 min

Spring 2021 is a pretty good year for flowers. All bulbs have come out nicely. Here is an update with the tulips and hyacinths. 


27/04/2021, Tuesday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Cardio + Upper Body 30 min

28/04/2021, Wednesday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB HIIT + Strength Upper Body 50 min 

Going to Optician first time after almost 20 years? Time to get varifocal. Sad moment in my life. 

29/04/2021, Thursday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB HIIT + Abs 40 min 

Made Nutella Brownies. So easy and devilishly tasty. Salt flakes are the sparkles. Don't skip it.

Started to regret going to Specsavers. They don't do phones, even though they provide a phone number! When I called, I got a recorded message and was hung up afterwards. They hang up their customers! So I went to the store instead and was told that I need to have an appointment to talk to somebody. The chap who got the money out of me yesterday was hanging around doing nothing. And I need an appointment to talk about something very trivial? Such as waste of time.

30/04/2021, Friday

Today's exercise:
AM: FB Pilates 40 min

Hello Weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment