Saturday 5 December 2015

Weekend dinner - 05/12/2015

Anna Jones' Green Polpette is wonderful, unbelievably savory with very nice texture. I made it with Spring Greens and feta cheese. I served it with pesto yogurt sauce in the photo but I think the yogurt tahini sauce would go even better.


We had polpette with Alexander's No-Knead Thyme Dinner Rolls. Boy, the dough is maddeningly sticky but the taste is maddeningly good. Since it's a no-knead method, the very wet dough is not really an issue. I made it with rosemary. Simply divine.

A few nights ago, we had fish tacos for dinner. I know it's winter but it's so mild here. Roasted fish and avocado yogurt sauce still went down well for us.


Also, I've been on the savory muffin kick lately. It's such a nice change for a light lunch or quick dinner. My favorite recipe is by Claire Thomson.

Chive and bell pepper muffins

Courgette and cheese muffins, avocado and yogurt sauce, salami eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment