Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 Promises to myself

I will make sure that my curiosity for life continues to thrive. This is the most precious little flame of my heart and I will never let it go. My way of keeping my curiosity going has been reading and actually doing stuff. I like the fact that my life is built on all these small marks and traces left along the process of me taking actions on something which interest me. Finding out more and getting to know a subject better is what I like to do. This year, I will study French better and read more about "kitchen" chemistry.

I will also maintain interest in my profession. True that I still have to go to this ghastly place probably for the whole 2011, but I am interested in what I do. It could be worse,work-wise. I keep telling myself. I want to make it worthwhile by focusing my energy on what motivates me the most. The Science. Period.

I will stay true and remain calm, even under the most difficult circumstances. The devil lurking in shadow wants to come out and to dominates me, I know. I will fight hard to keep it a bay.

I will also remember that each one of us is different. So keep an open mind and be more patient.

Last but not the least I know I am loved and I owe my life to people around me. Never hesitate when it comes to love, for life is short.

Kisses to you all.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment