Saturday 26 May 2018

2018 weekly - Week 21

23/05/2018

Life continues to be a bit hectic but more relaxing now since my talk was done last week. This week we have been blessed with generous doses of sunshine every day, that puts a smile on my face every day (and I can forget about the rain and the cold from last week).

Went to a lunch time buffet with colleagues. I knew what it would be like before I went but still came back a bit disappointed. Well, the main point was to be sociable.

Going the the Body Pump class today in the evening thinking that it would help me work off the lunch time greed. I was certainly mentally motivated but my body was not there 100%. The class routine was changed today because the planned instructor couldn't make it. Doing cardio with a (still) full belly was not a good idea. But I still came back happy, sore and relaxed.

No dinner tonight except for a cup of warm tea.

26/05/2018

What should I do for this lovely long weekend? Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment