Saturday 13 April 2019

2019 weekly - Week 15

07-08/04/2019

The sudden drop in temperature got someone sick last week. I'd been waiting. I knew I had to be very strict about not sharing any forks/spoons and so on but I am still the one who has to wash the extra 10 cutlery pieces !!

So, just to confirm my own theory that I am now also under the influence of bugs. A mild one, I hope. A more pronounced headache than before but I don't feel I am getting worse.

Ha, famous last word.

Wish me luck!

08/04/2019

Originally from Burnt Norton by TS Eliot, mentioned by Charlotte Church.

Distracted from distraction by distraction
Filled with fancies and empty of meaning
Tumid apathy with no concentration

What did TS Eliot talk about? And Ms Church? And what would you fill in the blank?

No comments:

Post a Comment