Saturday 26 August 2017

2017 Weekly - Week 34


22/08/2017

I came over this speech by Anna Wintour given at the Oxford Union in 2015. Thought provoking and still rings true which age you may be.

She talked about "being intellectually free". Many times the only real limitation is ourselves in life. Be prepared to learn and adapt. You never know what you are going to find and feel around the corner of unknown. She also said that "the more you do, the more you can do". It feels so close to my heart, professionally and outside work. I have tried things I thought I wouldn't like it or couldn't do it but many times I proved myself wrong. And by challenging myself it makes me truly feel what being alive means. Having no passion or interest in life must be one of the saddest things which could happen to one person. I hope this moment would never come.








No comments:

Post a Comment