Thursday 22 December 2022

I make - Coconut Flour Mochi

This has to be the recipe of most surprise for me to make ever. I didn't know what to expect, except that I have all ingredients at hand and my desire to eat mochi quickly. The wonder of Internet led me to this video showing how quickly I can make mochi and eat it! The result is exactly as shown, warm, chewy and quick. Just fabulous.

Coconut Flour Mochi

30 g Coconut flour
22 g Psyllium husk powder
20 g sweetener or sugar
225 g water or other types of liquid
tiny pinch of salt

Mix everything together and stir together to make a paste. Leave the dough to rest for 10-15 minutes. 

Divide the dough into 3 pieces if using filling, 6 if eating plain. You can fry the filled dough on a lightly oiled pan until both sides turn golden. Alternatively, you can also microwave the plain dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment