Saturday 15 December 2018

2018 weekly - Week 50

12/12/2018

The usual pre-holiday rush for all (un)imaginable things.

We have a Christmas special today at the French class. We are all supposed to dress up in one way or another but I just couldn't bring myself to buy a Christmas jumper.

So I improvised to wear a red blouse and wrapped myself with some tinsels. Good enough to bring the holiday atmosphere.

13/12/2018

This year BBC has lots of drama box sets. I watched three excellent ones, Killing Eve, The Informer and The Little Drummer Girl. They are all excellent with gripping and realistic stories. I have to say, the lead female actors in Killing Eve and The Little Drummer Girl are breathtakingly brilliant. And I am becoming a firm fan of John Le Carre's novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment