Saturday 1 April 2017

2017 Weekly - Week 13

29/03/2017

Mentally and physically exhausted. Maybe because it's just after the business trip followed by another busy and frustrating day in the office. Perhaps also today is the first step for the fateful decision to become reality. I no longer want to think about the farce going on the other side of the Atlantic, nor do I have the energy.

Human beings never learn to cooperate. Each of them thinks they are special but forget we are all in it together.

30/03/2017

Take action on your plan every day, no matter how small.

“I didn’t lock myself away and give up on my dream. I fought back. I had to ignore the negative comments. I had to believe in myself. I had to choose to rise above it all, and I had to work hard. You have to be indestructible to do what you love, and believe that you are worth it. And sometimes that’s the hardest part.” -- Kate Winslet

31/03/2017

This is Angela's awe-inspiring story. For many able-bodied us, we are already a luckier bunch. Make the best of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment