Tuesday 27 September 2011

Indian summer

We are having an Indian Summer here. Unusually warm and sunny at this time of the year, not that I am complaining.

Now September is almost at the end and my conferences are behind me. I continue to be busy this year, with a money paying job and my pet project which has kept me sane and going so far. Life is so full of intricate and delicate balance. Don't you think?

My first half of 2011 has been fairly occupied and dotted with some twists and turns. I have been so engrossed in my own search of a better life that I forgot and failed to appreciate forces outside the equation (Is it so hard to play along the classical mechanics trajectory where everything is predictable given a starting position?). Well, it's a lesson from life, not satisfactory but memorable.

With cloudless skies and uninterrupted sunshine, it's hard to get melancholy. And why should I? Grass always looks greener on the other side and it's always good to be reminded of a small and precious oasis I have next to me. Small, precious indeed, and the one that belongs to me and only me.

I think I am now prepared to take on what's coming, whatever it may be.

Bring. It. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment