Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hello

I am still here, working, cooking, gardening and all. The baby flowers I planted back in March all died except one. Seeds sown and bulbs planted in April have started to come out which cheer me a lot. Looks like March is still too cold for gardening. Buying baby plants from the garden centre in March is just a waste of money. Well, lessons learned.

Seeing and feeling the resilience and the tenacity of what's going on in my small garden is just amazing. Life, is the most extraordinary thing in this world. The wonderfully complex machinery working like a clock and the sum always comes out to be greater than the individual parts. The scent and the vivid color from my garden not only display a wonderful collaboration of the sun, the earth and the plant, but also they in turn relax me and form nice memories in my head. When I feel low, I think of my plants striving for light by pushing out of the soil, rocks and weeds. I feel that I should at least try more to deserve their hard work for me.

Life is such an extraordinary thing.

2 comments: