Saturday 8 June 2019

2019 weekly - Week 23

04/06/2019

I took my DELF A2 this afternoon and arrived at home at 5pm.

Overall I feel relived that the exam is over and I can relax a little. Even though learning never stops, one would say. I was mostly worried about the oral part since it's an interview type of model. Not only do you have to say something about chosen topics on the spot, but also in French! Luckily I had a familiar topic from the envelope which I drew randomly. It's about learning foreign langues. C'est parfait! I'd prepared a bit for this topic at home so I was less nervous during the oral exam. Another topic I drew (there are two on-the-spot oral productions) was about preparing a list of food for a party. It was between the food or the gift so I chose food since I am more familiar with its vocabulary. The examiner was very nice. He helped me when I struggled during the conversation. I am forever grateful.

Ah, it's good to be lazy for a while :-)

2 comments: